Going through a large renovation or new build can be a stressful experience, and one that can end with a final product you’re not happy with. Our goal is to minimize this by keeping our number of active projects low so we can maintain the quality and attention to detail that we’re known for. Our process is team-focused and it’s our cohesiveness that sets us apart from many other builders. Our core values of mutual respect, appreciation, accountability, and transparent communication are fundamental to achieving success on your project.
Here is what you can expect when working with Jesse J Contracting:
1. On-Site Consultation
- Working with a builder is about establishing a great working relationship.
- We will visit your home or property, learn about your wishes, and provide insight on feasibility.
- There is no commitment, and this initial meeting is complementary.
2. Assemble Your Design Team
- We have excellent collaborative relationships with some of the Okanagan’s most talented architectural and interior design firms.
- We find the right design fit based on style, personality, and process.
- Whether you require a design team or you’ve already assembled your trusted design team, we can guide you on the next steps.
3. Preliminary Project Development
- We work collaboratively with you and the design team to develop the project plans, budget, and details for your new home.
- Our goal is to achieve a perfect fit between your design goals, property characteristics, and intended investment level (we want you to feel comfortable and excited about the plan).
- Using our team’s expertise to navigate the city’s permitting, building code and zoning requirements, we ensure everything is in place to start construction.
- Using our collaborative team approach, we’ll guide you through your project with our extensive technical knowledge and objective perspective to support you through decisions that can feel overwhelming.
- You can expect our communication to be clear and timely.
- Our transparency will provide you with comfort throughout the process as we discuss selections, financials, and schedule.
5. Completion and Post-Construction
- We’ll make sure you are well-acquainted with your beautiful new home and our warranty program.
- We stand behind our work and we take good care of our clients.
- We tend to become our clients’ contractor for life.